Finding repositories

Prash D
Hello,

I'm Prashanth Duvvada from India.

Can any one help me with finding the repositories that I have to clone which handles "Help/About Eclipse" section?

Prashanth

Re: Finding repositories

Lars Vogel-2
Hi,

you find the clone URL here:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/admin/projects/platform/eclipse.platform.ui

You you can use Plug-in Spy to find the class, see here:
http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipsePlatformDevelopment/article.html#plug-in-spy-for-ui-parts

Best regards, Lars

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 6:13 AM, Prash D <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm Prashanth Duvvada from India.
>
> Can any one help me with finding the repositories that I have to clone which
> handles "Help/About Eclipse" section?
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Prashanth

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
USt-IdNr.: DE284122352
Fax (040) 5247 6322, Email: [hidden email], Web: http://www.vogella.com

Re: Finding repositories

Leo Ufimtsev-2
Btw, in general, given a missing class/package in a file, is there any straightfordward way to auto-clone/import projects, or does one generally have to do this by hand?

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Lars Vogel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

you find the clone URL here:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/admin/projects/platform/eclipse.platform.ui

You you can use Plug-in Spy to find the class, see here:
http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipsePlatformDevelopment/article.html#plug-in-spy-for-ui-parts

Best regards, Lars

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 6:13 AM, Prash D <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm Prashanth Duvvada from India.
>
> Can any one help me with finding the repositories that I have to clone which
> handles "Help/About Eclipse" section?
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Prashanth