Force weaver not to manipulate bytecode of non-entity classes (EclipseLink 2.6.4)

Force weaver not to manipulate bytecode of non-entity classes (EclipseLink 2.6.4)

Jens Offenbach
Hallo,
I am using EclipseLink 2.6.4 with static weaving. I am confronted with the following problem:

I must extend a class A provided by another jar which is a non-entity class. Unfortunately, things are only working when the weaver can modify the bytecode of super class A, otherwise you receive NoSuchMethodExecptions.

Is there any workaround or setting available that forces the weaver only to manipulate entity classes and to put all required methods there? The weaver should do its job, but without manipulating bytecode of non-entity classes.

third-party.jar:
class A {
}

my-jar:
@Entity
class B extends A {
}

Is it possible to tell the weaver to put all the required code to class B and not to touch class A?

Regards,
Jens