[Fwd: WRD Followup]

portal on behalf of Scott Rosenbaum
I think that we need to provide some type of answer on the WRD question
in the next few weeks.  Can we add this to Monday's agenda

Scott

RE: [Fwd: WRD Followup]

Wenfeng Li
I agree.  While release 2.1 is mainly about Eclipse 3.2 and integration
with the rest of the Eclipse projects, I think we shall start planning
for the next major release.  Large projects like WRD will need longer
term planning to accomplish.

Wenfeng

I think that we need to provide some type of answer on the WRD question
in the next few weeks.  Can we add this to Monday's agenda

Scott

Re: [Fwd: WRD Followup]

portal on behalf of Scott Rosenbaum
Paul,

How is the 2.1.1 features write up coming?  Are we going to review at
the PMC today?

Scott

Scott Rosenbaum wrote:

> I think that we need to provide some type of answer on the WRD
> question in the next few weeks.  Can we add this to Monday's agenda
>
> Scott

RE: [Fwd: WRD Followup]

Paul Clenahan
It is not ready for today. I had forgotten that Krishna was out on
Friday.