Google RPC and protocol buffer distribution provider

Google RPC and protocol buffer distribution provider

Scott Lewis-2
Hi Folks,

I created a new remote services distribution provider based upon
Google's RPC and Protocol Buffers.  See this blog posting [1] and
references for more information.

Scott

[1]
http://eclipseecf.blogspot.com/2016/05/ecf-remote-services-using-google-rpc.html

Re: Google RPC and protocol buffer distribution provider

Peter Hermsdorf-2
Cool. Looks very interesting!