Quantcast

Greetings...I'm Kevin and I'm new to Perl in eclipse!

Greetings...I'm Kevin and I'm new to Perl in eclipse!

Kevin M. Wilson
I'm in Aurora Colorado, single and graduated with a degree in software engineering in May of Two Thousand and Seven!
I am hoping to encounter experienced Perl - eclipse coders, especially in Colorado. As I am sure to need guidance, as I progress to the certification test in Perl and Selenium. These are my first two goals on my way back to gain full employment.

Cheers, Kevin