Hello and incorrect mailing list links

Dieter Mai
Hello jdt-dev,

I'm new on the mailing list and wanted to say hello.

Also there is already something I found: The website for subscribing to jdt-*dev mailing lists [1], lists several mailing lists. Of those only the link to jdt-dev is working. The links to the others (jdt-apt-dev, jdt-core-dev, jdt-debug-dev, jdt-doc-dev, jdt-ui-dev) lead to a "This is not a valid mailing list" page. I think the links should either lead to working pages or they should be removed.

Regards
Dieter

Re: Hello and incorrect mailing list links

Daniel Megert
Hi Dieter

You can file a bug report against Community MailingLists

Dani

From:        Dieter Mai <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        19.05.2020 19:46

Hello jdt-dev,

I'm new on the mailing list and wanted to say hello.

Also there is already something I found: The website for subscribing to jdt-*dev mailing lists [1], lists several mailing lists. Of those only the link to jdt-dev is working. The links to the others (jdt-apt-dev, jdt-core-dev, jdt-debug-dev, jdt-doc-dev, jdt-ui-dev) lead to a "This is not a valid mailing list" page. I think the links should either lead to working pages or they should be removed.

Regards
Dieter

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt/contact_______________________________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, visit