IType from qualified class name

Wynne Crisman
All,

Is there a simple method of accessing an IType instance given the fully
qualified name of a class?  I am working in 3.1 and am having trouble finding
the IType without using the internal classes.

Thanks for any help,
Wynne

Re: IType from qualified class name

Brian de Alwis
Hi Wayne.  As you're sure to be told, this question doesn't belong
on the dev lists, but on the newsgroups.

You need to resolve types in the context of a project.  Consider
if you have multiple projects defining the same type.

See the variants of IJavaProject.findType().

Brian.

--
  Brian de Alwis | Software Practices Lab | UBC | http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~bsd/
"There is much pleasure to be gained in useless knowledge." - Bertrand Russell