Installing offline plugins

André Oliveira
I'm having issues with my vpn and can't download plugins directly from software market. How I can download the plugin and install in offline mode? My idea is download from another PC and install manually on my desktop.

Cumprimentos
André Oliveira

Re: Installing offline plugins

Jonah Graham
Hi André,

Other versions are available on https://www.eclipse.org/cdt/downloads.php (look for links under "Archived p2 repos")

In addition to the above, sometimes it can be annoying how many P2 repos you have to download as a zip - what you can do is download the pre-configured C/C++ package from https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ and then in the other/offline Eclipse do File -> Import -> Install -> From Existing Installation and then you can import from that package.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

HTH,
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com