Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Emanuele Menozzi tramite LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Dinesh Pandian requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Per Kristian,

- Dinesh

View invitation from Dinesh Pandian

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn?

Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.

© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation

Re: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Denis Roy
In case anyone is wondering, we've blocked incoming posts for this
Linkedin garbage.

Apologies for the noise.

Denis