Quantcast

Is BIRT Active?

Dave
Dear BIRT PMC,

Here in Singapore, we are a medium sized business of ~250 employees who have been using BIRT for the past 5 years with great success. It has helped us be much more efficient compared to our past solutions. Thank you and the team for all of your contributions and hard work. The key question I have for you is if BIRT is still actively being developed for new capabilities?

My question arises because many of the project's documentation on the wiki is outdated. Looking at the next release 4.6.0 it only appears to be minor fixes. I also could not find any project roadmap for future releases. I hope that the team still actively enhances the platform as we have found it great so far and are hoping to build upon it over the next many years.

Thanks,
Dave