Is there a Call Hierarchy participant similar to IQueryParticipant for search?

Is there a Call Hierarchy participant similar to IQueryParticipant for search?

Milles, Eric (TR Technology & Ops)

When JDT searches for declarations (Ctrl+G) or for references (Ctrl+Shift+G) of a Java element, I can register a participant to add matches (org.eclipse.jdt.ui.search.IQueryParticipant).  Similarly for a renaming refactor I can register a participant to find additional candidates for rename (org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.participants.RenameParticipant).

Is there an interface for enhancing Call Hierarchy (Ctrl+Alt+H) of a Java element?  I am finding that the elements contributed by the IQueryParticipant and RenameParticipant are missing from the Call Hierarchy view.

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website: https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/resources/disclosures.html