JAXB xjc class generation - recursive element/namespace collisions

JAXB xjc class generation - recursive element/namespace collisions

Andreas Beeker
Hi *,

I'm currently unable to generate classes for ECMA-376 v5 with xjc/moxy.
The details are described in [1] and the issue hasn't got a lot of attention,
therefore I try my luck here ...

I hope this kind of question promotion is ok for you, if not, I'm happy to copy&paste ;)

Best wishes,
Andi

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/q/46869482