JavaDoc API package-list

Christian Pontesegger
Hi,

to build JavaDoc that refers to Platform classes I would need a link to
a package-list file, preferrably online. I would have expected it to be
available under [1] but this link is not accessible. Is this due to the
jsp pages we serve? Any other link where I can access the package-list?

thanks
Christian

[1]
https://help.eclipse.org/2020-09/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/api/package-list

Re: JavaDoc API package-list

Aleksandar Kurtakov

Since Java 11 javadoc tool no longer generates package-list file but rather element-list which is available at https://help.eclipse.org/2020-09/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/api/element-list

thanks
Christian

[1]
https://help.eclipse.org/2020-09/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/api/package-list