M6 N&N filled with M5 content?

Mickael Istria-5
Hi all,

It seems like the N&N index.html file and images/ folder for 4.8.M6 is filled with content from previous milestone. Is this intentional? Shouldn't we get started from a fresh new template?

Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community
Elected Committer Representative at the Eclipse Foundation board of directors

Re: M6 N&N filled with M5 content?

Lars Vogel-2
Looks like a copy and paste error to me.

Created https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/116724/ to fix that.

Best regards, Lars

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 4:59 PM, Mickael Istria <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It seems like the N&N index.html file and images/ folder for 4.8.M6 is
> filled with content from previous milestone. Is this intentional? Shouldn't
> we get started from a fresh new template?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Mickael Istria
> Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community
> Elected Committer Representative at the Eclipse Foundation board of
> directors

Eclipse Platform project co-lead
CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
USt-IdNr.: DE284122352
Fax (040) 5247 6322, Email: [hidden email], Web: http://www.vogella.com

Re: M6 N&N filled with M5 content?

Daniel Megert
Thanks for your help to fix this, but please restore the already added M6 entries again.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <[hidden email]>
Date:        05.02.2018 17:09
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] M6 N&N filled with M5 content?
Sent by:        [hidden email]

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__git.eclipse.org_r_-23_c_116724_&d=DwIGaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=1UITCR5rxUZHSFczvfaNFK4ymEbEiccRX7VKchpqz0Y&m=rEnOuFyaXmu7l03kYsoJIFhGm-VGLxob5C4fUz5JM2s&s=r9mbBnOn6ZWIl5L5DMHGwONVZrmS9bPY_28xh_EZNw0&e=to fix that.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.vogella.com&d=DwIGaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=1UITCR5rxUZHSFczvfaNFK4ymEbEiccRX7VKchpqz0Y&m=rEnOuFyaXmu7l03kYsoJIFhGm-VGLxob5C4fUz5JM2s&s=YcL_9GXAEDyt7XZWCZMS7E-CZISvVtQPXPi4IAEv4Kc&e=

Re: M6 N&N filled with M5 content?

Mickael Istria-5

Re: M6 N&N filled with M5 content?

Manoj Palat-2

Thanks Mickael for restoring the M6 N & N - the entries look fine.
the original issue of M6 N & N was a cut and copy of the version prior to that - and the noise persisted.
To avoid this for M7 atleast, I've added the template version for M7 as well, though a little early.

Regards,
Manoj

Inactive hide details for Mickael Istria ---02/05/2018 11:26:48 PM---I did cherry-pick those 2 commits to re-appended them to 4Mickael Istria ---02/05/2018 11:26:48 PM---I did cherry-pick those 2 commits to re-appended them to 4.8.M6 N&N: *

From: Mickael Istria <[hidden email]>
Date: 02/05/2018 11:26 PM
Sent by: [hidden email]

I did cherry-pick those 2 commits to re-appended them to 4.8.M6 N&N:
* http://git.eclipse.org/c/gerrit/www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news.git/commit/?id=dc2a36d984f6d42cafe2476be0942021bf02c455
* http://git.eclipse.org/c/gerrit/www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news.git/commit/?id=8f02dddd90a99d4ecb76c3950197b0444ba84f5a
eclipse-dev mailing list
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__dev.eclipse.org_mailman_listinfo_eclipse-2Ddev&d=DwICAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=A51zLdywEjS50U7u2UMWvsDIrUGEJ5IDXskL5MxIEjA&m=fG3KrcN-jZnUuDq-Hd8dBgET5IkX3uXeeP79infJaP8&s=DjtZCGzeIEQgkH7OFcFgRMh6vScflSGt9yrm0BxYozs&e=