Major Version Increase

Daniel Megert
Hi Team

If you ever encounter a case where you plan to increase the major version of a bundle, please contact the PMC first.

Re: Major Version Increase

Dirk Fauth
Hi,

I thought about making the annotations in di.extensions public which would result in a major version increase to 1.0.0.

What would be way to proceed here?

Greez,
Dirk

Am 14.03.2017 18:16 schrieb "Daniel Megert" <[hidden email]>:
Hi Team

If you ever encounter a case where you plan to increase the major version of a bundle, please contact the PMC first.

Re: Major Version Increase

Daniel Megert
Hi Dirk

I already saw your note to the PMC, which was the right thing to do. We will discuss it in our next PMC call. Personally I am -2 for Oxygen.

Dani

Re: Major Version Increase

Dirk Fauth
Hi,

May I ask when the next PMC call is?

I would like to merge

in order to be able to fix the memory leaks with ExtendedObjectSupplier.

I know it is only a minor, not a major version increase. But I'm not sure in the current phase of development.

Greez,
Dirk

Am 15.03.2017 17:38 schrieb "Daniel Megert" <[hidden email]>:
Hi Dirk

I already saw your note to the PMC, which was the right thing to do. We will discuss it in our next PMC call. Personally I am -2 for Oxygen.

Dani

Re: Major Version Increase

Daniel Megert
Hi Dirk

Please see the PMC mailing list.

Dani

From:        Dirk Fauth <[hidden email]>
Date:        21.03.2017 14:36

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/93062/

Am 15.03.2017 17:38 schrieb "Daniel Megert" <daniel_megert@...>:
Hi Dirk

I already saw your note to the PMC, which was the right thing to do. We will discuss it in our next PMC call. Personally I am -2 for Oxygen.

Dani

From:
Dirk Fauth <dirk.fauth@...>
To:
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project." <[hidden email]>
Date:
15.03.2017 14:20
Re: [eclipse-dev] Major Version Increase
Sent by: