Master branch closed today

Jonah Graham
Hello folks,

I am preparing to release CDT for 2020-03 M1 today. A big part of that is Bug 558439 which is a bit of releng jumping through hoops for me.

Therefore can no one submit any changes to M1 today without checking with me first?

Once the M1 build is complete you can resume normal operations.

Thanks
Kichwa Coders

Re: Master branch closed today

Jonah Graham
Sure I will do.

If there is something you want me to push please let me know, and let me know if you want it in M1 (today) or not.

Thanks

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 at 12:37, Mark B <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, can you provide us the "go" when it will possible to submit again?

Thanks.

Il lun 13 gen 2020, 18:32 Jonah Graham <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hello folks,

I am preparing to release CDT for 2020-03 M1 today. A big part of that is Bug 558439 which is a bit of releng jumping through hoops for me.

Therefore can no one submit any changes to M1 today without checking with me first?

Once the M1 build is complete you can resume normal operations.

Thanks
Kichwa Coders

Re: Master branch closed today

Mark B
This commit is ready to be merged:

We are not in hurry, we can wait M2 however.

Il lun 13 gen 2020, 19:48 Jonah Graham <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
[...]

The master branch is now open again. Thank you for your patience. I don't envision having to close the master branch on future milestones.

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 at 14:01, Mark B <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Master branch closed today (yes, again :-)

Hello folks,

I am preparing to release CDT for 2020-03 M2 today. A big part of that is Bug 559474 which is a bit of releng jumping through hoops for me.

Therefore can no one submit any changes to master today without checking with me first?

Once this is complete you can resume normal operations.

Thanks

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 at 12:30, Jonah Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello folks,

I am preparing to release CDT for 2020-03 M1 today. A big part of that is Bug 558439 which is a bit of releng jumping through hoops for me.

Therefore can no one submit any changes to M1 today without checking with me first?

Once the M1 build is complete you can resume normal operations.

Thanks
Kichwa Coders

Re: Master branch closed today (yes, again :-)

Jonah Graham
Master is open again and the terminal is now part of CDT git and p2 repos!

I have made a preliminary contribution for 2020-03 M2 based on that work. If there is new stuff by Monday I will do an additional M2 contribution. Either way official announcement of M2 will be Monday.

There is a critical bug at the moment in Meson plugin, so it is not part of the contribution. See bug 559641.