Minutes from today's call

Doug Schaefer-3
I hope I captured everything and did so correctly. If not, please let me know and we can update the minutes.

There are a lot of changes afoot in the CDT community, please take the time to read these minutes and ask any questions here.

Cheers,
Doug.

Re: Minutes from today's call

Doug Schaefer-3
BTW, I’ve added a few notes on Marc-Andre’s update on clangd that I forgot to mention.