Mirror Removal

FEUP Mirrors
Hello,

Since there's another Eclipse mirror in our University network (from
another school) there's no point in maintaining two, so please remove
our mirror fro the listings:

mirrors.fe.up.pt

Best regards,
Filipe Carvalho

--
Filipe André Romualdo de Carvalho

Unidade de Administração de Sistemas (UAS)
Centro de Informática Prof. Correia de Araújo (CICA)
Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto (FEUP)

Tlf: (+351) 22 508 15 06 - SIP/VoIP: [hidden email] / Ext: 3092

Re: Mirror Removal

Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)
Done.

-Matt.