More aarch64 support

Liviu Ionescu-2
I checked again CDT and I noticed that in native/org.eclipse.cdt.native.serial/pom.xml the build-native.linux.x86_64 profile is not doubled by an build-native.linux.aarch64 profile.

Also in the qt/org.eclipse.cdt.qt.core/plugin.xml there are some definitions with x86_64 not doubled by aarch64.

And, if I remember right, there were some definition in the standalone debugger that we disabled in the initial run.

Perhaps a full search of x86_64 followed by an analysis of the content might reveal other places where we have to add aarch64 for full support.

Regards,

Liviu

Re: More aarch64 support

Jonah Graham
I will handle the standalone debugger as part of the M3 release cycle that is happening now. However I won't have time to look at the other items in any detail anytime soon.

Patches welcome :-)

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com