Quantcast

N20050512-0010: eclipse.exe has been renamed to launcher.exe

N20050512-0010: eclipse.exe has been renamed to launcher.exe

Markus Keller
In eclipse-SDK-N20050512-0010-win32.zip, the eclipse launcher has been
renamed from eclipse.exe to launcher.exe

I have not read about this change anywhere. Was it intended?
Should we update our scripts that refer to eclipse.exe, or will this be
reverted?

Thanks,
Markus

Re: N20050512-0010: eclipse.exe has been renamed to launcher.exe

Tom Hofmann
Also, the launcher is missing executable permissions on linux.

-tom

Markus Keller wrote:

>In eclipse-SDK-N20050512-0010-win32.zip, the eclipse launcher has been
>renamed from eclipse.exe to launcher.exe
>
>I have not read about this change anywhere. Was it intended?
>Should we update our scripts that refer to eclipse.exe, or will this be
>reverted?
>
>Thanks,
>Markus

Re: N20050512-0010: eclipse.exe has been renamed to launcher.exe

Kim_Moir

This will be fixed for the noon build.  My apologies.

Kim

Markus Keller <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]

05/12/2005 04:54 AM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] N20050512-0010: eclipse.exe has been renamed to        launcher.exe