Need help on Bug562795

Gayan Perera
Hi all,

Does any one have an idea why the synthetic veritables are not present as described in

Seems like IJ some able to read these variables but not eclipse when debugging. I really want add this functionality to eclipse.

Best regards,
Gayan

Re: Need help on Bug562795

Gayan Perera
Hi All,
Anyone who can explain what is described the issue in this bug, I have a fix for it, but I cannot reproduce this issue to write a test.

Best regards,
Gayan.