New IP for mirror.selfnet.de

Lukas Kramer
Hey guys,

in the process of restructuring our network, mirror.selfnet.de is will
get a new IP address. To ease the transition, mirror.selfnet.de will be
reachable via the old and new IP as of 2013-11-19. The DNS will then
point to the new IP. On 2013-11-22 the old IP will be shut down. Please
update your rsync ACL to reflect this change.

Kind regards,
Lukas

Re: New IP for mirror.selfnet.de

Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)
Ok i've updated your IP.

-Matt.

On 11/17/2013 09:39 AM, Lukas Kramer wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> in the process of restructuring our network, mirror.selfnet.de is will
> get a new IP address. To ease the transition, mirror.selfnet.de will
> be reachable via the old and new IP as of 2013-11-19. The DNS will
> then point to the new IP. On 2013-11-22 the old IP will be shut down.
> Please update your rsync ACL to reflect this change.
>
> Kind regards,
> Lukas

Re: New IP for mirror.selfnet.de

Lukas Kramer
Just for confirmation:
Old IP:141.70.124.29
New IP:141.70.126.2

Lukas

Am 2013-11-18 15:40, schrieb Webmaster(Matt Ward):

> Ok i've updated your IP.
>
> -Matt.
>
> On 11/17/2013 09:39 AM, Lukas Kramer wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> in the process of restructuring our network, mirror.selfnet.de is will
>> get a new IP address. To ease the transition, mirror.selfnet.de will
>> be reachable via the old and new IP as of 2013-11-19. The DNS will
>> then point to the new IP. On 2013-11-22 the old IP will be shut down.
>> Please update your rsync ACL to reflect this change.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Lukas

New EU mirror up and running

Willem 'Rawh' van der Poel
Greetings,

Our FTP server has synced up to Eclipse and is now offering all files.

You can use the following two links to get the files:
ftp://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/eclipse/
http://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/eclipse/

For information about our machine and setup, please use the following link:
http://www.snt.utwente.nl/diensten/ftpserver

Kind regards,

Willem
SNT FTPcom mirror maintainer