Quantcast

New focus

Marc Dumais

Hi,

As mentioned during the CDT call yesterday, after close to 5 years working on CDT, my day-to-day job focus has recently moved away from CDT. As a result, I expect I will not be contributing much going forward. I would like to keep committers rights for now, as I might need to do an occasional patch.

Before I go, I want to thank the CDT community for being welcoming. Special thanks to Marc Khouzam for his mentoring and encouragements over the years and to Bill Swanson for his patience at reviewing my Multicore Visualizer patches before I became a committer.

Bye for now,

Marc