New server in China

Sun Fulong
Hi,

Here is my server information:

Name: Dalian Neusoft University of Information
Country: China (CN)
Province: Liaoning (LN)
City: Dalian (DL)
Bandwidth: 100Mbps
Contact: Fulong Sun <sfl(at)neusoft.edu.cn>
Sync frequency: more than 4 times per day

Thank you!

Fulong Sun

Re: New server in China

Sun Fulong
Hi,

We also have a ftp way:
ftp://mirrors.neusoft.edu.cn/mirror/eclipse/
would you add it?

Thank you!

Fulong Sun

On 2012-10-13 22:34, Sun Fulong wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is my server information:

> Name: Dalian Neusoft University of Information
> Country: China (CN)
> Province: Liaoning (LN)
> City: Dalian (DL)
> Bandwidth: 100Mbps
> Contact: Fulong Sun <sfl(at)neusoft.edu.cn>
> Sync frequency: more than 4 times per day
>
> Thank you!
>
> Fulong Sun

Re: New server in China

Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)
i've added your mirror, so it should start appearing in the list.

-Matt.

Re: New server in China

Sun Fulong
Hi Matt,

Thank you, I can see it now, but I have two question:
1. How to make my mirror server at the first one if visit in my network?
2. Why access log have double slash after eclipse? "GET
/eclipse//technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR1/eclipse-modeling-juno-SR1-win32-x86_64.zip
HTTP/1.1"

-Fulong.

On 2012-10-18 2:36, Webmaster(Matt Ward) wrote:
> i've added your mirror, so it should start appearing in the list.
>
> -Matt.

Re: New server in China

Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)

> Thank you, I can see it now, but I have two question:
> 1. How to make my mirror server at the first one if visit in my network?
As long as download.eclipse.org can resolve your clients domain name as
neusoft.edu.cn then your internal mirror should be the only one listed.
If we can't preform that lookup then you'll get the 'standard' list
based around geoip lookups.
> 2. Why access log have double slash after eclipse? "GET
> /eclipse//technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR1/eclipse-modeling-juno-SR1-win32-x86_64.zip
> HTTP/1.1"
Possibly because the URL provided when signing up had trailing /'s. I've
removed them from your record.

-Matt.