New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called ECF Bundles for service discovery in OSGI with Bnd tools, by Umesh Timalsina

New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called ECF Bundles for service discovery in OSGI with Bnd tools, by Umesh Timalsina

forums-noreply
Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: ECF Bundles for service discovery in OSGI with Bnd tools Author: Umesh Timalsina Date: Thu, 12 April 2018 18:26
Hello, I have been following the OSGI remote services tutorial using ECF. Primarily, I manage my bundles using bndtools in eclipse. My question is regarding necessary bundles both in the service host and service consumer side in order for a generic service discovery and usage to work. Here's a copy of my host's bndrun file, which is of course not registering any service remotely. Also, I wanted more information for service discovery in the client side. Running the same bundles in the client side leads to null pointer exception.

To be specific, what bundles should I run on both service host and client side for remoting? Also, should I change my bundle start level for ECF bundles?

A screenshot of my bundles running in Raspii is also attached.

index.php/fa/32597/0/

(Size: 204.45KB, Downloaded 1 time)
(Size: 4.21KB, Downloaded 0 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]