New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Register MessageBodyWriter Provider for use with jersey jax-rs, by Erdal Karaca

New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Register MessageBodyWriter Provider for use with jersey jax-rs, by Erdal Karaca

forums-noreply
Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Register MessageBodyWriter Provider for use with jersey jax-rs Author: Erdal Karaca Date: Wed, 03 August 2016 18:33
I want to transform EMF models to JSON for use in the client.

How do I register a MessageBodyWriter Provider for my web services?

Official docs are here:
https://jersey.java.net/documentation/latest/message-body-workers.html#d0e6826

But not sure how to use the ECF jersey integration to do this, i.e. pick up the provider.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]