New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called org.eclipse.ecf not contained in ECF SDK, by Erdal Karaca

New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called org.eclipse.ecf not contained in ECF SDK, by Erdal Karaca

forums-noreply
Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: org.eclipse.ecf not contained in ECF SDK Author: Erdal Karaca Date: Tue, 02 August 2016 20:23
I have included the ECF SDK for Eclipse and ECF Remote Services features in my target definition. Now I am trying to run one of the examples (com.mycorp.examples.student.remoteservice.host), but the bundles resolution cannot find org.eclipse.ecf in the target platform.

I ended up checking out the ecf git repo and importing the missing bundle... Should not installing the ECF SDK be sufficient?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]