No BIRT PMC Meeting on Monday May 1st

Paul Clenahan
No BIRT PMC Meeting on Monday May 1st

PMC,

Both Wenfeng and I are out of the office on Monday and cannot make the PMC meeting.

Thursday and Friday are candidate alternate dates next week (although my schedule is pretty full for both those days), but maybe we should just skip next week and meet on the 8th as usual.

My preference would be for the 8th. Let me know what you prefer.

Regards,

Paul.

Re: No BIRT PMC Meeting on Monday May 1st

Michael Fox

I don't have any pressing issues for today, skipping this week is ok with me.

        Mike

"Paul Clenahan" <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]

04/28/2006 04:37 PM

Please respond to
"BIRT PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <[hidden email]>

<[hidden email]>
cc
Subject
[birt-pmc] No BIRT PMC Meeting on Monday May 1st

PMC,

Both Wenfeng and I are out of the office on Monday and cannot make the PMC meeting.

Thursday and Friday are candidate alternate dates next week (although my schedule is pretty full for both those days), but maybe we should just skip next week and meet on the 8th as usual.

My preference would be for the 8th. Let me know what you prefer.

Regards,

birt-pmc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/birt-pmc