Nominate Sarika Sinha as new project lead

Nominate Sarika Sinha as new project lead

Michael Rennie

I find myself having no time at all to work on platform debug (let along lead it), so I would like
to nominate Sarika Sinha as the new project lead for platform Debug.

She has a good understanding of the code, works well with the community and she has been representing
the project on the weekly architecture calls - in effect already leading the project for the past year or so.

Sarika will make a great new project lead.

Michael Rennie
IBM Canada

Re: Nominate Sarika Sinha as new project lead

Markus Keller
+1
Markus

From:        "Michael Rennie" <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        2015-08-24 18:55
Subject:        [platform-debug-dev] Nominate Sarika Sinha as new project lead
Sent by:        [hidden email]

I find myself having no time at all to work on platform debug (let along lead it), so I would like
to nominate Sarika Sinha as the new project lead for platform Debug.

She has a good understanding of the code, works well with the community and she has been representing
the project on the weekly architecture calls - in effect already leading the project for the past year or so.

Sarika will make a great new project lead.

Michael Rennie
IBM Canada

Re: Nominate Sarika Sinha as new project lead

Mike,

thanks for everything you've done as leader of Platform Debug over the past years! Sarika, you've already shown that you are ready for this new role - thank you for stepping up.

+1

Dani

From:        "Michael Rennie" <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        24.08.2015 18:55
Sent by:        [hidden email]

I find myself having no time at all to work on platform debug (let along lead it), so I would like
to nominate Sarika Sinha as the new project lead for platform Debug.

She has a good understanding of the code, works well with the community and she has been representing
the project on the weekly architecture calls - in effect already leading the project for the past year or so.

Sarika will make a great new project lead.

Michael Rennie
IBM Canada

Re: Nominate Sarika Sinha as new project lead

Curtis Windatt

+1
The project is in good hands.

Curtis

Inactive hide details for Michael Rennie---08/24/2015 12:06:43 PM---I find myself having no time at all to work on platform debMichael Rennie---08/24/2015 12:06:43 PM---I find myself having no time at all to work on platform debug (let along lead it), so I would like

From: Michael Rennie/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: [hidden email]
Date: 08/24/2015 12:06 PM
Sent by: [hidden email]