Observing the JDT builder state incrementally

Observing the JDT builder state incrementally

Ábel Hegedüs
Hi all,

I have posted a rather long message on the forums some time ago ( https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1081869/ ) and although it got almost 4000 views already, I haven't received any replies. I hope someone on this list may be able to answer or just tell me to got to jdt-core-dev instead.

In short: I would like to be able to identify which translation units are built by JDT in response to a code change and traverse the Java model of these units after the build has finished with its work.

I would also like to know whether the new index provides any update notifications.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Best regards,
-----
Ábel Hegedüs