Quantcast

Our RC3 is RC4 -- for Eclipse Platform and Equinox (4.6.2/Neon.2)

Our RC3 is RC4 -- for Eclipse Platform and Equinox (4.6.2/Neon.2)

Sravan K Lakkimsetti

We haven’t received any requests for RC4. So our RC3 is our Neon.2 Candidate build. There won’t be any RC4.

Please continue to test it and build with it.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858