Quantcast

Oxygen (4.7) Planning Update

Daniel Megert
Hi Team

Back in June 2016 you have added a wiki page with your Oxygen (4.7) plan. Please take a look at that plan and adjust it to reality. This must be completed for Oxygen (4.7) M7 as we have to update the top-level plan for M7.

Re: Oxygen (4.7) Planning Update

Daniel Megert
We should indicate the status rather than just removing the item.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <[hidden email]>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <[hidden email]>
Date:        08.05.2017 10:06
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] Oxygen (4.7) Planning Update
Sent by:        [hidden email]

Hi Dani,

shall we use status like "Archived" and "Not Delivered" or shall we
simply change the wiki page?

Best regards, Lars

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:05 PM, Daniel Megert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Team
>
> Back in June 2016 you have added a wiki page with your Oxygen (4.7) plan.
> Please take a look at that plan and adjust it to reality. This must be
> completed for Oxygen (4.7) M7 as we have to update the top-level plan for
> M7.
>
> Thanks,
> Dani

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
USt-IdNr.: DE284122352
Fax (040) 5247 6322, Email: [hidden email], Web:
http://www.vogella.com