Quantcast

Paperwork completed

Szymon Ptaszkiewicz-2
Hello all,

Just for your information, I have managed to complete the paperwork related to changing employers so I'm now allowed to legally contribute to Eclipse again. Please note that this is not my day job as it used to be so short delays in responding may occur unintentionally. Feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Szymon

Re: Paperwork completed

Daniel Megert