Quantcast

Parting with CDT

Sergey Prigogin
After working on CDT for almost 11 years, first as my 20% project, then full time, I'm transferring to a different team within Google and won't be working on Eclipse after the end of March. I would like to keep my committer rights but will no longer be involved with CDT on a regular basis.

It was a pleasure and a privilege to work with CDT community. I will be missing Eclipse and the people who I met because of it.

Sergey Prigogin

Re: Parting with CDT

Jonah Graham
Dear Sergey,

Thanks for everything you have done for CDT over the years! I am
really grateful for it.

Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 24 February 2017 at 02:29, Sergey Prigogin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> After working on CDT for almost 11 years, first as my 20% project, then full
> time, I'm transferring to a different team within Google and won't be
> working on Eclipse after the end of March. I would like to keep my committer
> rights but will no longer be involved with CDT on a regular basis.
>
> It was a pleasure and a privilege to work with CDT community. I will be
> missing Eclipse and the people who I met because of it.
>
> Sergey Prigogin

Re: Parting with CDT

Marc Khouzam

Yes, thank you Sergey.

You were a true asset to the CDT and Eclipse as a whole.

Beyond the very large amount of commits you have done, features you

have implemented, leadership you have provided, you were a great

person to work with.  I have appreciated your decisiveness, dedication,

and loyalty, as well as the pleasant conversations at EclipseCon.

I am sad to see you go, but I wish you great success in your next challenge.

And who knows....

Marc

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> After working on CDT for almost 11 years, first as my 20% project, then full
> time, I'm transferring to a different team within Google and won't be
> working on Eclipse after the end of March. I would like to keep my committer
> rights but will no longer be involved with CDT on a regular basis.
>
> It was a pleasure and a privilege to work with CDT community. I will be
> missing Eclipse and the people who I met because of it.
>
> Sergey Prigogin

Re: Parting with CDT

Doug Schaefer-3
Thank you Sergey for everything you’ve done and for your wisdom and guidance over these 11 years, even when you said things we didn’t want to hear :). You were indeed always right. I’ve learned a lot from you and you made the CDT community a better place. Good luck on your next roll and hopefully we cross paths again in the future.

Cheers,
Doug.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> After working on CDT for almost 11 years, first as my 20% project, then full
> time, I'm transferring to a different team within Google and won't be
> working on Eclipse after the end of March. I would like to keep my committer
> rights but will no longer be involved with CDT on a regular basis.
>
> It was a pleasure and a privilege to work with CDT community. I will be
> missing Eclipse and the people who I met because of it.
>
> Sergey Prigogin

Re: Parting with CDT

Marc-André Laperle

Thank you so much for your great work in CDT and the Platform! It was really great collaborating with you and I wish you the best of luck with the new team.

Marc-André

After working on CDT for almost 11 years, first as my 20% project, then full time, I'm transferring to a different team within Google and won't be working on Eclipse after the end of March. I would like to keep my committer rights but will no longer be involved with CDT on a regular basis.

It was a pleasure and a privilege to work with CDT community. I will be missing Eclipse and the people who I met because of it.

Sergey Prigogin

Re: Parting with CDT

Nathan Ridge
Dear Sergey,

In addition to all your contributions to CDT in general, I'd like to thank you in particular for all your mentorship, guidance, and code reviews as I ramped up to CDT development!

Wish you all the best in your new role. You will be missed here in CDT-land!

Regards,
Nate
After working on CDT for almost 11 years, first as my 20% project, then full time, I'm transferring to a different team within Google and won't be working on Eclipse after the end of March. I would like to keep my committer rights but will no longer be involved with CDT on a regular basis.

It was a pleasure and a privilege to work with CDT community. I will be missing Eclipse and the people who I met because of it.

Sergey Prigogin

Re: Parting with CDT

Corbat Thomas

Dear Sergey

Thanks a lot for all your work and effort you’ve invested into CDT! We would not be where we are right now, if it wasn’t for you. I’d like to personally thank you for all your reviews and valuable feedback you gave for almost all of my patches!

I hope you will enjoy your new challenges in your new team.

Best Regards

Thomas