Platform Co-lead

Sarika Sinha
All,
I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged Platform project. I was the lead for the Platform Debug and Platform Ant project. I have been contributing and reviewing features/bug fixes for Platform Ant and Platform Debug and I plan to continue this in future.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

Re: Platform Co-lead

Andrey Loskutov
Cool.
Are we supposed to vote?
If yes, of course +1.

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

Спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих

https://www.eclipse.org/user/aloskutov

Re: Platform Co-lead

Mickael Istria-5
+1 from me. I can't really tell for Ant as I never touched this component as far as I recall, but for the important changes I have/had in Platform Debug you're definitely the go-to person and you're very helpful in improving the quality of my contributions and helping in "scheduling" their merge of the most complex ones so risk is limited while productivity is still good. So I think it's well deserved that you become officially lead as you already have acted as it for years ;)

Re: Platform Co-lead

+1

Dani

From:        "Sarika Sinha" <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        05.03.2020 16:10
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [platform-dev] Platform Co-lead
Sent by:        [hidden email]

All,
I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged Platform project. I was the lead for the Platform Debug and Platform Ant project. I have been contributing and reviewing features/bug fixes for Platform Ant and Platform Debug and I plan to continue this in future.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

Re: Platform Co-lead

Ed Merks-2

+1

Somehow though I think the portal should be used as only the committers can vote...

On 05.03.2020 16:09, Sarika Sinha wrote:
All,
I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged Platform project. I was the lead for the Platform Debug and Platform Ant project. I have been contributing and reviewing features/bug fixes for Platform Ant and Platform Debug and I plan to continue this in future.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

Re: Platform Co-lead

Daniel Megert
AFAIK there is no project lead election available. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Dani

From:        Ed Merks <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        05.03.2020 16:48
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [platform-dev] Platform Co-lead
Sent by:        [hidden email]

+1
Somehow though I think the portal should be used as only the committers can vote...
On 05.03.2020 16:09, Sarika Sinha wrote:
All,
I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged Platform project. I was the lead for the Platform Debug and Platform Ant project. I have been contributing and reviewing features/bug fixes for Platform Ant and Platform Debug and I plan to continue this in future.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

Re: Platform Co-lead

Paul Pazderski
+1

Paul

Am 05.03.2020 um 16:09 schrieb Sarika Sinha:

> All,
> I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged Platform project. I
> was the lead for the Platform Debug and Platform Ant project. I have
> been contributing and reviewing features/bug fixes for Platform Ant and
> Platform Debug and I plan to continue this in future.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Sarika

Re: Platform Co-lead

Thomas Watson
+1

Tom

I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged Platform project. I was the lead for the Platform Debug and Platform Ant project. I have been contributing and reviewing features/bug fixes for Platform Ant and Platform Debug and I plan to continue this in future.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

Re: Platform Co-lead

Aleksandar Kurtakov

From:        Ed Merks <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        05.03.2020 16:48
Sent by:        [hidden email]

+1
Somehow though I think the portal should be used as only the committers can vote...
On 05.03.2020 16:09, Sarika Sinha wrote:
All,
I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged Platform project. I was the lead for the Platform Debug and Platform Ant project. I have been contributing and reviewing features/bug fixes for Platform Ant and Platform Debug and I plan to continue this in future.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse Team

Re: Platform Co-lead

Lakshmi P Shanmugam-2
+1

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam,
Eclipse Platform Co-lead,
India Software Lab, Bangalore

I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged Platform project. I was the lead for the Platform Debug and Platform Ant project. I have been contributing and reviewing features/bug fixes for Platform Ant and Platform Debug and I plan to continue this in future.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

Re: Platform Co-lead

Sravan K Lakkimsetti

+1 from my side as well

Thanks

Sravan

Eclipse Platform Co-lead

From: "Sarika Sinha" <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

Re: Platform Co-lead

Niraj Modi

+1

Regards,
Niraj
Inactive hide details for "Sarika Sinha" ---05-03-2020 08:41:30 PM---All, I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged "Sarika Sinha" ---05-03-2020 08:41:30 PM---All, I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged Platform project. I was the lead for the P