Please, answer to this quick Survey -> The relevance of Open Source Research

Please, answer to this quick Survey -> The relevance of Open Source Research

Michelangelo da Rocha Machado ☁
Greetings,

This quick Survey about the Relevance of Open Source Research is being conducted as part of my Bachelor’s dissertation in Computer Science at the University Of Brasília (Brazil).

I kindly ask for Open Source contributors to participate in the Survey. It will take only a few minutes.