Quantcast

Please approve the 4.6 (Neon) release

Wayne Beaton

Greeting BIRT PMC.

Please approve the BIRT 4.6 release and related review materials:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/birt/releases/4.6.0

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
@waynebeaton

Re: Please approve the 4.6 (Neon) release

Wayne Beaton

AFAICT, no members of the PMC are currently active. We'll have to address that problem post Neon.

In the meantime, I approve this release and the corresponding review materials on behalf of the PMC.

+1

Wayne