Please join me in welcoming Alexander Fedorov as a committer to the Eclipse CDT project

Please join me in welcoming Alexander Fedorov as a committer to the Eclipse CDT project

Jonah Graham
Hello fellow cdt-devers,

Please join me in welcoming Alexander Fedorov as a new committer on the Eclipse CDT project. In case you haven't already noticed, Alexander is very active on CDT and brings with him much experience, including as a committer on the Eclipse Platform project. If you haven't yet had a chance, you can read his nominating criteria that Alexander Kurtakov wrote up.

Welcome Alexander!

Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

Re: Please join me in welcoming Alexander Fedorov as a committer to the Eclipse CDT project

Liviu Ionescu-2

> On 11 Feb 2020, at 22:38, Jonah Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Welcome Alexander!

Welcome! :-)

Liviu

Re: Please join me in welcoming Alexander Fedorov as a committer to the Eclipse CDT project

Ming Cheng
Alexander ,

All the best and looking forward to your kind advice on CDT.