Problems with master

Mark B
Hi,

I'm not able to debug anymore using Eclipse Application on master branch
because there are several errors like:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.icu.text.DateFormat
cannot be found by org.eclipse.cdt.core_6.12.0.qualifier
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:516)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:171)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
        ... 190 more

Am I missing anything?

Re: Problems with master

Mark B
Sorry, I found the error in my configuration. Never mind.

Regards.