Proposed PTP Stickers

Beth Tibbitts

Here is the sticker logo that I have, that I can print for EclipseCon.  It
fits on the Avery#8293 sticker page,
on round circles, 1 1/2" in diameter.
I am hoping to replace the blue circles with the eclipse purple ball.  Hmmm
wonder if there is any copyright problem with that?
I could print "lots" (a whole package of the stickers at least),
20 per page, 20 sheets per package, minus whatever I mess up on.
We can pass them out at the conference.  (There is one on my thinkpad
already.)
I could also potentially print some with day and times of the PTP events,
to encourage
people to attend the PTP talk, demo, BOF, etc.

Reactions? Maybe I should try to fit the URL on the bottom of the sticker.
http://eclipse.org/ptp

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

pic04683.jpg (18K) Download Attachment

Re: Proposed PTP Stickers

Greg Watson-2
Cool! I can't see they would have a problem with the logo, but you
could email Mike Milinkovich to be sure.

Yes it would be good to include the URL

Also, it would be good to include the acronym PTP as well. Maybe
something like:

            P T P
Parallel Tools Platform

Greg