Question

Christopher Meng
These days I'm planning to setup a mirror.Location is your most wanted,China.

Now I want to know the script,if I sync all content,I shouldn't change anything,right?

Besides,100Mbps is OK?

--

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me
Social:http://about.me/cicku

Re: Question

Denis Roy
Hi,

I have updated the script:
http://eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse.org-rsync.sh.txt

There are 2 things you should change:

1. mirror_path="/path/to/mirror"

2. You should probably use a faster rsync host, such as (remove comment):

# Alternate RSYNC.  Comment the master server options above
# RSYNC_HOST=rsync.osuosl.org
# RSYNC_PATH=eclipse

When your RSYNC is complete, fill out this form:
http://eclipse.org/downloads/mir_request.php
and your mirror will be listed on our site.

Thanks!

Denis