RC2 later today

Marc Khouzam
Hi,

Just a reminder that I'll be taking the 9.2.1 build today for RC2.  It'll probably be late in the day.

BR,
Marc

Re: RC2 later today

Marc-André Laperle

I'd like to submit the fix for the NPE in the Toolchain editor, as seen using the LLVM toolchains.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/91445/

Aside from a not-so-scary change to the LLVM toolchain, there is also change in the managed build code to have better error reporting to the user when this case happens.

Unless there are any objections I'll go ahead with this.

Marc-André

Just a reminder that I'll be taking the 9.2.1 build today for RC2.  It'll probably be late in the day.

BR,
Marc

Re: RC2 later today

Marc-André Laperle