Re: Any best practice to deal with javax.persistence.OptimisticLockException?

Re: Any best practice to deal with javax.persistence.OptimisticLockException?

Andreas Joseph Krogh-2
På fredag 20. oktober 2017 kl. 05:54:38, skrev Yun Jie Zhou <[hidden email]>:
Hello experts,

We got some OptimisticLockException in updating operations. Because it is Unchecked Exception, we cannot use try/catch with update operations. I searched the archived mail list, but didn't figure out a solution. Any best practice to add retry logic for concurrent access?

Best practice is try/catch. What's preventing you from catching OptimisticLockException?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS