Re: Where are the results for I20170516-2000? <eom>

Re: Where are the results for I20170516-2000? <eom>

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
Hi,

There was a network failure at the time of executing the test jobs for Windows and Linux gtk3.  I just checked the jobs are running normally for the build I20170517-0800. This would generate results for all platforms.

I also retriggered the tests for those two platforms for build I20170516-2000. It will take sometime before test results are available.

Thanks
Sravan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.