Re: XML gui

Watson, Iain
Hi,

I am looking to use Eclipse/VE to build a gui to display XML I receive. Is this possible ? I know VEX exists but I am ,looking to build something more user friendly and modifiable. Also may need to be interactive with the XML and change tags, then pass back to sending server. Is it possible to do this in Eclipse ?

Thanks.

Re: XML gui

Yves (Yingmin) YANG
> I am looking to use Eclipse/VE to build a gui to display XML I receive. Is
> this possible ?
Yes, it is possible, but not straight forward. You need to customize the
VE. And in general, it is a heavy task. FYI, in e4, we have developed a
XML solution XWT with Visual editor.

Best regards
Yves YANG