Quantcast

Re: [ide-dev] Fixing the Target platform editor

Re: [ide-dev] Fixing the Target platform editor

Mickael Istria-5
On 11/22/2016 06:42 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:
AFAIK PDE has not yet received a contribution for the target editor in
the new generic editor. So far Sopot contributed a template to
generate it  which is already available (great). But we did not yet
receive the editor support. Not sure if that is planned, I have not
seen a related bug.

As I'm not sure Sopot is following this thread, let me answer for him: it is planned that the richer .target textual editor (based on generic editor) gets contributed to PDE soon.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Re: [ide-dev] Fixing the Target platform editor

Lars Vogel-2
> it is planned that the richer .target textual editor (based on generic editor) gets contributed to PDE soon.

Kick-Ass news. Thanks Mickael. Looking forward to this. Please add me
to the corresponding bug report.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 6:45 PM, Mickael Istria <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 11/22/2016 06:42 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:
>
> AFAIK PDE has not yet received a contribution for the target editor in
> the new generic editor. So far Sopot contributed a template to
> generate it  which is already available (great). But we did not yet
> receive the editor support. Not sure if that is planned, I have not
> seen a related bug.
>
> As I'm not sure Sopot is following this thread, let me answer for him: it is
> planned that the richer .target textual editor (based on generic editor)
> gets contributed to PDE soon.
> --
> Mickael Istria
> Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers
> My blog - My Tweets

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058