Quantcast

Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] WikiText depends on Tasks

Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] WikiText depends on Tasks

David Green-15
Seems fine to me.

Mylyn devs, do you see any reason why we shouldn't do this?  See below where Gunnar is proposing to restructure WikiText features to enable installation without Mylyn Tasks.

David

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 5:25 AM Gunnar Wagenknecht <[hidden email]> wrote:
Proposal for feedback here:

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
[hidden email], http://guw.io/

On 12 Oct 2016, at 13:28, Gunnar Wagenknecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

Greetings WikiText Committers,

I'm including the WikiText feature in a product build. While investigating its dependency tree I noticed that the WikiText feature *depends on* a Mylyn feature which brings in the Task List.

I'm wondering if this dependency is essential or can be removed? I'd primarily interested in including just the WikiText editors in my product. If the latter I'm happy to submit a Gerrit review.

Thanks!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
[hidden email], http://guw.io/

David Green | VP of Architecture Tasktop

email: [hidden email]

Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] WikiText depends on Tasks

Sam Davis
It seems fine to me too. I've commented on the review.

Sam

--
Sam Davis
Software Engineer, Tasktop Dev