Redistribution license

komala

Hello,

I was working on BIRT tool and i found it's good. Is there any way that
i can change tool name, logo and so on for redistribution purpose. And
also suggest me that is their any buying license to make these changes.

Komala T A

Re: Redistribution license

Mike Milinkovich
On 2016-09-20 09:07 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I was working on BIRT tool and i found it's good. Is there any way
> that i can change tool name, logo and so on for redistribution
> purpose. And also suggest me that is their any buying license to make
> these changes.

Eclipse BIRT is free and open source software that is distributed
royalty-free under the terms of the Eclipse Software User Agreement[1].

We’re very happy when companies use our technologies for commercial
purposes, and wish you the best with your project. If you have any
further questions, please first check our licensing FAQ[2]. I would
particularly refer you to questions #21, 25, 26, and 27. Since you are
distributing Eclipse BIRT code as a product you also need to read the
Guide to Legal Documents[3].

Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl/notice.php
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/eplfaq.php
[3] http://www.eclipse.org/legal/guidetolegaldoc.php

--