Reminder: RC1 This Week

Daniel Megert
This week we have RC1, which will only last for one week. Please make sure to follow https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_7.php#FixPassAfterRC0

Re: Reminder: RC1 This Week

Mickael Istria-5
Hi Dani, hi all,

There's something that is unclear to me, as I read the plan: for tests/examples/doc, do we require a +1 for another committer?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
Mickael

Re: [eclipse-dev] Reminder: RC1 This Week

Daniel Megert
> What confused me was whether the "special approval" referred to the PMC approval or to other committer approval.
I've removed the "special" to make it clear.

Dani

From:        Mickael Istria <[hidden email]>
Date:        15.05.2017 12:16
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] [platform-ui-dev] Reminder: RC1 This Week
Sent by:        [hidden email]

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@...> wrote:
Hi Mickael

for tests/examples/doc, do we require a +1 for another committer?
No. That's what  "
Ongoing changes to component documentation, tests or examples do not require special approval. " is supposed to say.

Ok thanks. What confused me was whether the "special approval" referred to the PMC approval or to other committer approval.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community_______________________________________________