Request for clarification on how to configure EclipseJpaVendorAdaptor

Request for clarification on how to configure EclipseJpaVendorAdaptor

Ebenezer Graham
Hello Devs,

I am an opensource contributor at the Apache Fineract Community. I am currently migration our microservices ORM from hibernate to EclipseLink but facing a few issues when starting the application.

However, I get a BeanCreationException because no managed types for the entities were found.

This a log with the typical error message at the end

I would like to get more insights into the possible causes of this error.

Thank you.